Please follow the instructions below and then fill out the SECURE form with the login info of your various social media accounts. We use loomly.com to connect to your social accounts, so once we’re connected, you’re free to change your passwords and we wont need to know your new password again.
These are all optional, you can give us access to as many or as few as you wish.
For your Facebook page, you don’t need to give us any login info.
Preferred Method: If you have a business.facebook.com account setup, do the following:
- Go to business.facebook.com
- Click the blue “Business Settings” button in the upper right.
- In the menu on the left go to Accounts > Pages.
- Click on the page you want to give us access to.
- Click the “Assign Partners” button.
- Choose to assign partner by “Business ID”.
- The Tech Marketing Engine Business ID is 176996183345121
- Turn on the “Publish Content” toggle and click “Next”.
- You’re done!
Otherwise simply go to your Facebook business page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type email@example.com in the box and select Matthew Rodela from the list that appears.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
The best way to give us access to your LinkedIN account is to add us as an admin on your business page. Here’s how to do so:
- Request to connect with me here and let me know the reason you’re connecting is for Tech Blog Builder: www.linkedin.com/in/mattrodela
- Once I accept your request, open up the LinkedIN page for your company.
- Click the “admin tools” drop down which is in the upper right area of the page.
- Click “Page Admins”.
- Then type my name in the box to add me.
Google My Business
We can post blogs and videos to your GMB page. You’ll just need to add us as a site manager by following the steps below:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like us to post to.
- In the menu on the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users Invite new users.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Choose a role” and then Site manager.
- Click Invite.